Today I’d like to share with you ideas on how and where to take beautiful photos in Istanbul.
5 ideas for a photoshoot in Istanbul
- Find the most colorful corners of the city. It can be old streets, interesting district (for example, Balat or Kadikoy ), local markets, a gift shop or a candy store. Turks are normal about photos, so come in, do not be shy 🙂
- Find bright locations. Even if you do not want to travel far from the center, finding such places is not difficult. For example, mark on your google maps the restaurant Barbeque House 34 or Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At Sultanahmet. Here you get colorful photos.
- Another win-win option is the Bosphorus . You can take many photos just on the background of the strait or go on a boat trip.
- If you come to Istanbul in April, then must see and must photo are, of course, tulips. If you don’t want to go to Emirgan Park (the headquarters of the Tulip Festival ), then Gulhane Park is located right in the center. And in Sultanahmet Square there is no shortage of tulips.
- An observation deck is always a great idea. You can choose the terrace of a restaurant, for example, Seven Hills, or a place on a hill. Very beautiful lookout near the Suleymaniye Mosque.
See also “TOP-35 Istanbul Attractions”
Do you like the article? Bookmark, share with friends!